Donate to HSCC
HSCC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your generous support helps us to save as many animals in our community as we can and provides those animals with food, shelter, medical care, and rehabilitation.
Ways You Can Help:
Thank you for supporting HSCC!
We spend $40,000-$50,000 per year on animal care. Here are just a few things we need funds to cover:
- Vaccines for a puppy or kitten cost $10 each.
- Animal supplies such as litter and feed cost $20 per day.
- Sterilization surgery averages $40 for a cat and $75 for a dog.
- Utilities at the HSCC offices cost $450 per month.
- Treating an injured animal at the vet can range beyond $500.
How to donate:
You may donate securely on-line via credit or debit card using PayPal by clicking the button below, or mail a check or money order to:
Humane Society for Campbell County
Post Office Box 659
Rustburg, Virginia 24588
HSCC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible!
Your cancelled check serves as a receipt for tax purposes.
Donate Items and Supplies
We appreciate monetary donations, as well as disposable donations of office supplies, food, and bedding.
Below is a current wish list of consumable items and supplies we use. Please contact us at 434-821-3034 to make arrangements to donate supplies.
- Litter scoops
- Small hand held sweepers
- Dish detergent
- Hand sanitizer
- Canned cat food (9 Lives–no fish, please)
- Kitten Chow
- Purina Indoor Cat Chow
- Pine pellet cat litter
- Paper towels
- KMR for baby kittens
- Karunda Cat Beds: Our cats love the Karunda cat beds and shelves. When you donate a Karunda cat bed to HSCC, you can even have it shipped directly to us.
- Bleach and detergent
- Towels, blankets or throws
- Canned dog food
- Purina or Pedigree dry dog and puppy food
- IAMS or other higher brand dry dog food
- Puppy milk replacer for baby puppies
- Nutra-cal supplement
- Bags of cedar shavings for use in the foster homes outdoor kennel runs (WalMart has best price)
- Dog houses
- Wire dog crates of any sizes (most needed is 36″ wire dog crates)
- Plastic travel carriers and crates in any sizes, new or used
- Paper Towels
- Rubber Kongs, sterilized dog bones, tennis balls
- Kuranda Dog Beds (click here for more information)
E-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions about donating.
Remember, all donations are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
- Animal grooming
- Lawn mowing
- Transporters to and from vet appointments
- Folks to administer vaccines, dewormers, medications to cats and dogs
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can provide a service for us (or to put us in touch with someone who can)!